We usually meet the first Friday of each month at the Norkenzie Christian Church, 2530 Crescent Ave., Eugene, Oregon.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.
For answers to additional questions about the club, read our FAQ document.
Become a Member
Attend a meeting and fill out a membership application for a first reading. Then come to a second meeting and we’ll re-read your membership and vote to have you be a full member. Then pay your annual dues ($24 per individual, $36 per family, or $12 for youth) and you’re in!
If you are a member and wish a club roster, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get on the Air Station
Almost every Saturday (when there aren’t U of O home games) from noon to 2:00 pm you can get on the air at our station at the Eugene Science Center, at 2300 Leo Harris Pkwy, Eugene, We have a station open for you to get on the air. We’re able to use multiple bands and even do some digital communication.
Please come and see us and bring a friend.
Read the nice Register-Guard article about our efforts!
Club Member E-mails
After joining Valley Radio Club as a member, you may join our e-mail reflector. This list is open to club members only, as a way to stay in touch with last minute announcements and events:
– When one person sends a message, everyone on the list gets it
– The list is managed, so there should be NO spam.
– Subscribe to our email list.
Details of club email rules and etiquette
We operate on and support two local repeaters.
- 146.72 MHz (2 meter) with a 100 Hz sub-tone. It is also available via EchoLink as W7PXL-R.
- 53.03 MHz (6 meter) with a 100 Hz sub-tone and 1.7 minus offset.
Club Officers and By-Laws
- President: Riley McLean W7RIL
- Vice-President: Sergio Chinchilla W7SY
- Treasurer: Brad Dunlap N7BED
- Secretary: Marilyn Miller K7YL
- Member-at-large: Nelson Farrier NF7Z
- Past Presidents
- Constitution and By-laws
- Policies & Procedures
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Club meeting minutes are in each issue of the Valley Voice below
Newsletter: The Valley Voice
If you wish to submit a suggestion or an article to the newsletter, send an email to: email@example.com
- Oregon Design Shop (ask for Marlie)